Pepakura Designer is a program developed in Japan for making unfolded 2D patterns from the 3D models. Because the operation is very simple, you can make patterns easily. Then you can edit the pattern as you like. Pepakura Designer makes it easy to design original papercraft patterns by importing 3D model data. No special knowledge is required for making papercraft patterns. All you have to do is prepare the 3D model. You may use some 3DCG software released from other developers to make the 3D models for unfolding. Not only can a pattern created by Pepakura Designer be printed and saved as 2D image, but you can also share it with other people. The dedicated viewer, Pepakura Viewer, is available from Pepakura Designer's official web site freely. Now you can enjoy designing your own papercraft. The 3D models that you design with 3D CG software, can be put out into the real world from the digital world using Pepakura Designer.
- Automatically generates an unfolded pattern from the 3D model data.
- The user can move, rotate, join and disjoin parts in the pattern.
- The user can place text and images in the pattern.
- Major 3D CG data formats are supported.
- The unfolded patterns can not only printed, but also exported to some 2D formats.
- The user can distribute both the 3D model and the pattern in one file, and other people can see it by using Pepakura Viewer
Pepakura Designer 3.0.8
1. unrar torrent after download
2. find and run setup_pepakura_designer308_en for the installation
3. after installing program dont run the program yet
4. copy the sample folder to :C:Program Filestamasoftwarepepakura3endesigner
and replace the folder
5. now run the program and register it with :
find in serial.txt
6. block the program for checking for new versions in your firewall