Windows 7 Ultimate Alchemist 2012 Fully Activated Genuine x86
Fully updated Windows 7 SP1 32-bit to Build Number 7601.21847 with integrated more than 200 post SP1 hotfixes including December 2011 ones, except two: Microsoft Malicious Removal Tool and KB971033-update that detects exploits in the mechanism of activation
• Build upon the official Win7 EN RTM 7601 Service Pack 1 image of Microsoft
• Distribution patched for use of 3rd-party themes
• Beautiful look, with 4 Exclusive Themes added special for this Build. One of them is default.
***NOTE: Forbidden to distribute Themes in original or modified form, allowed only for personal use!!***
• Disabled disk-timeout, standby, hibernation, Windows Defender, UAC (User Account Control) and other minor services
• Integrated Internet Explorer 9
• Integrated Net Framework 4.0 Client & Extended with updates
• Added new default plus extra wallpapers, with the removal of the originals
• Tweaked logon screen
• Changed default user pics
• Replaced hundreds of system resources (dialogues, pictures, exclusive icons etc)
• Added a few gadgets
• Applied many tweaks to improve the interface and system performance...
• Drivers are not touched. Use Microsoft update or own source
• Activation: not needed. Check in Contol Panel-System after installation.
Integrated Extra Apps:
Game Booster v.3.1
NET Framework 4-Full
Games for Windows Live
Java 6 update 30
K-Lite Codecs Mega Pack v.8.07
Media Player Classic-Home cinema
Runtimes Pack (rare runtimes like VB, OpenAl etc)
WinRAR Deluxe extended with UHARC, HJSplit, CabPack, WinUHA, and with 2 unique themes-one is default (change them through tab "Options-Themes")
Visual C++ Runtimes 2005, 2006, 2010 SP1
Windows Media Player Plus!
OO Defrag PRO
Sptd SCSI Pass Through Direct
Your Uninstaller Pro
Optional note about Logon: When Windows 7 is installed it requires you to enter at least one name of a user who will access the computer. Once you create this name, the default "Administrator" account vanishes. Only the User neame appears on Logon screen with Admin credentials. If you want to see both Administrator and User name on logon screen do the following: In the Start Menu, select Run. On CMD dialogue type "Net user administrator /active:yes" (without quotes) press Enter and restart. The Log On screen with the available User and Administrator accounts in parallel will be displayed.
!! Download - Seed - Enjoy !!